Tarrastra ETA?

Talk about the Tarrastra D&D campaign here.
Veracity

Tarrastra ETA?

Postby Veracity » Sat May 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Does Tarrastra DM have any plans to continue that world in near term? This summer? This fall? And would it be with same set of PCs or new - if moving to True Game rules?

One of the Dargas DMs wanted a post under indivudual worlds, in character, about treasure division.

Don't want to open that Pandora's box here, in character, until that world is going to be played again - at least this year.

My current assumption is that Talon is traveling with her new friends, the Cloud Giants.

Brianna Sollandry
Natural Leader

Postby Brianna Sollandry » Thu May 19, 2016 1:18 pm

I don't know.

If I finish my "True Game" rules, and you-all want to play with them, it will be with new characters. Your characters will either be new graduates of a House in School Town or Xammer, or will have been raised in your parents' demesne, or will be a Pawn associated with a demesne. I suppose you could be an Immutable, but they don't play well with Talented characters.

The campaign will be in the "style" of the True Game excursion you had before with your Tarrastra characters: wander around doing Stuff, with at least as much role-playing with NPCs as combat. Yes, it is in the character of the world that groups of Gamesmen frequently declare Game on each other. And those that do that a lot have short lifespans. Considering that Healing and Necromancy exist - but no Divine magic (including resurrection) - it will definitely require a shift in role-playing attitude - for our group of players, at least.

Not clear to me that all of you would enjoy that. Therefore, not clear to me its worth my time to really finish the rules.

Veracity

True Game

Postby Veracity » Mon May 30, 2016 9:40 am

I'd be interesting in trying a new gaming system. And I really enjoyed the True Game series books. :-)

Return to “Tarrastra”