ECL 15 gp values?

Talk about the Tarrastra D&D campaign here.
Veracity

ECL 15 gp values?

Postby Veracity » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:21 pm

In reintroducing Talon, what is the current ECL average gp value of equipment per party member? Could I add a bonus to an existing weapon or an item of clothing, for instance, as Talon would have had the time to have sent something in for upgrade.

Update:
I will keep Talon at TN for now.

Brianna Sollandry
Natural Leader

Postby Brianna Sollandry » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Interestingly enough, the rest of the party has not gained any significant wealth during Talon's absence. They've lost stuff. :twisted:

Is Talon's alignment change what made her decide to be snarky about Mavis, since the party came back to Rowansmeade, even though I could have sworn, back when Talon and Mavis were the only TN characters in the party, that they got along well together?

Veracity

Thieves

Postby Veracity » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:25 pm

I don't know what the snarky comment was. I'm sorry if I offended you about your PC.

Talon does not want to end up on the wrong side of the law in Rowansmeade by taking on a commission for the Thieves Guild - particularly based soley on the information or lack thereof that Caelesti provided. Also Talon thinks it not wise of Caelesti to blurt about the Thieves Guild and Mavis at the Tavern in front of the other patrons.

Return to “Tarrastra”