Belle is Called Away

The Domains of Dread
Veracity

Belle is Called Away

Postby Veracity » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:03 am

A messenger delivers a coded message to Belle. She reads it, pales, crumples the paper and throws it in the fire. "I must leave immediately," she tells her companions.

"My apologies. Let us wish each other luck. I have found our time together pleasantly challenging. I hope we may meet again. Ask me no questions as I am not a liberty to provide answers."

Belle packs up her stuff, mounts her panther and bids you farewell.

She seems distracted the whole time. And she can not be persuaded to stay, nor to provide any other details.

Hazen

Re: Belle is Called Away

Postby Hazen » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:52 am

Veracity wrote:A messenger delivers a coded message to Belle. She reads it, pales, crumples the paper and throws it in the fire. "I must leave immediately," she tells her companions.

"My apologies. Let us wish each other luck. I have found our time together pleasantly challenging. I hope we may meet again. Ask me no questions as I am not a liberty to provide answers."

Belle packs up her stuff, mounts her panther and bids you farewell.

She seems distracted the whole time. And she can not be persuaded to stay, nor to provide any other details.

Ah, perhaps the disappearance of Deelo has finally caught up with her. :)

MercyDrake

Postby MercyDrake » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:47 am

Deelo is alive ad plotting against her?
Everything in moderation - including moderation!

Veracity

Postby Veracity » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:49 am

Or, fish nibbled away at the rope tied to the rocks at the bottom of the lake - and Deelo's bloated body bobbed to the surface - where it was found and animated by a Necromancer...

Since then, "Deelo the Deviously-Controlled Deceased" has been havocking local hamlets. Agents of the underworlds sent Belle a warning...

Hazen

Postby Hazen » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Veracity wrote:Or, fish nibbled away at the rope tied to the rocks at the bottom of the lake - and Deelo's bloated body bobbed to the surface - where it was found and animated by a Necromancer...

Since then, "Deelo the Deviously-Controlled Deceased" has been havocking local hamlets. Agents of the underworlds sent Belle a warning...

:D

Brianna Sollandry
Natural Leader

Postby Brianna Sollandry » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:55 pm

Belle is still stuck in Ravenloft, of course.

Return to “Ravenloft”